As a huge thank you (and big high five) for recommending us, we would like to offer you an incentive when you refer anyone to us who then signs up as our client.
Also, if you have ever thought about becoming a Virtual Assistant yourself, we have just the opportunity to get you started.
Continue reading to find out more!
Glow Virtual Assistants Referral Scheme
If you refer an individual or business to us and they sign up as a client, you will receive a referral fee of 10% of that client’s first invoice from us to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU!
Based on the average invoice amount you will receive around £30-50 per referral, and there is no upper limit on this, therefore the more you refer, the more you earn!
Let us support another client’s business to shine by referring a new client to us today!
Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant Programme
Ever thought of becoming a Virtual Assistant but unsure of where to start, or how to promote and grow your business to become a successful brand?
By becoming a Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant, this eliminates all of the uncertainty, allowing you to join an already established and successful company, without having to invest thousands of pounds initially to do so!
While working as a Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant you will have use of:
- The Glow Virtual Assistants established and reputable brand
- Business cards and fliers
- Your own area on the website
- Your own personalised Glow Virtual Assistants email address
- An abundance of useful information, templates and documents
- Ongoing support (available at the company’s discretion)
You will also receive generous payment rates:
|Work Sourced by||Consultant will receive|
|Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant||75% of invoiced amount|
|Glow Virtual Assistants||60% of invoiced amount|
All of this for a small initial set up fee of £199.00!…
…which covers the set-up of your website page, email address, business cards, and initial start-up support.
As a Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant, you will be appointed on a self-employed basis; meaning that:
- You must have your own public liability and professional indemnity insurances in place
- Use your own vehicle for business purposes
- Complete your own tax return
- Invoice the clients where you source the work
- Claim your own expenses directly from HMRC
Help us to support businesses to shine by becoming a Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant today!
Please note that client invoice rates will be set by the company, and if an error is made by a Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant then they will be liable under their own insurances. Consultants are also not eligible to benefit financially from the company Referral Scheme.