Ever thought of becoming a Virtual Assistant but unsure of where to start, or how to promote and grow your business to become a successful brand?
Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant Programme
By becoming a Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant, this eliminates all of the uncertainty, allowing you to join an already established and successful company, without having to invest thousands of pounds initially to do so!
While working as a Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant you will have use of:
- The Glow Virtual Assistants established and reputable brand
- Business cards and fliers
- Your own area on the website
- Your own personalised Glow Virtual Assistants email address
- An abundance of useful information, templates and documents
- Ongoing support (available at the company’s discretion)
You will also receive generous payment rates:
|Work Sourced by||Consultant will receive|
|Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant||75% of invoiced amount|
|Glow Virtual Assistants||30% of invoiced amount|
All of this for a small initial set up fee of £199.00!…
…which covers the set-up of your website page, email address, business cards, and initial start-up support.
As a Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant, you will be appointed on a self-employed basis; meaning that:
- You must have your own public liability and professional indemnity insurances in place
- Use your own vehicle for business purposes
- Complete your own tax return
- Claim your own expenses directly from HMRC
Help us to support businesses to shine by becoming a Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant today!
Please note that client invoice rates will be set by the company, and if an error is made by a Glow Virtual Assistants Consultant then they will be liable under their own insurances. Consultants are also not eligible to benefit financially from the company Referral Scheme.